Water Testing Near Billy Graham Library
The Billy Graham Library is a barn-shaped building that sits on 20-acres of land. It serves as a way to preserve Billy Graham’s life story, influence on the Christian community, and overall the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Here are more interesting facts about the Billy Graham Library:
- The Library takes visitors on a 40,000-square-foot journey through Graham’s life and the influence and impact of Jesus Christ.
- The attraction is only a few miles away from the home Graham grew up in Charlotte, N.C.
- Various multimedia presentations, photos, and interactive exhibits are featured throughout the Library.
- With 80 percent of the materials preserved from Graham’s actual family homeplace, the Graham family homeplace demonstrates the traditional Colonial aspects of the home to give visitors an intimate glimpse of what life was like at home while Graham was growing up.
- After exploring the Library, visitors can check out the Ruth’s Attic Bookstore, which sells unique gifts and Christian classics.
- If you get hungry while exploring, simply head to the Graham Brothers Daily Bar, which offers an extensive menu that goes above and beyond standard milkshakes and ice cream.
- Although the Billy Graham Library does not offer any guided tours, volunteers are there to help you and answer any questions you may have.
- The Billy Graham Library advises people spend at least two hours exploring the site.
- Admission is free.
- It is open Monday to Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- During major holidays, such as Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day, the Billy Graham Library is closed.
Charlotte Water Filtration to the Billy Graham Library is a 14-min, 9-mile drive via I-77 S.