Ray’s Splash Planet is an indoor splash park that is open year-round. At Ray’s Splash Planet, visitors have the opportunity to participate in a variety of fun aquatic activities.
Here are more interesting facts about Ray’s Splash Planet:
- Ray’s Splash Planet includes a large pool with different areas and depths, an in-water volleyball net, an aquatic playground, and a large slide.
- Ray’s Splash Planet offers a variety of classes and programs. For example, children can take free swim lessons, parents and children can socialize and learn how to swim on Mondays, homeschoolers can meet other kids on Homeschool Thursdays, and seniors 55-years-old and up can participate in Senior Water Fitness Club.
- Celebrate your birthday or special occasion at Ray’s Splash Planet. It should be noted that while Ray’s Splash Planet welcomes special events, they recommend contacting them at least two months prior to the anticipated event.
- Ray’s Splash Planet offers two celebration packages. The basic package only includes two hours of aquatic time and one hour of celebration. For a slightly higher fee, the deluxe package includes everything in the basic package, as well as cake, pizza, beverages, utensils, decorations, goodie bags, and even invitations.
- It is important to note regardless of your event and chosen package, Ray’s Splash Planet does not offer a party host.
- Pricing varies upon age and Mecklenburg resident status.
- Ray’s Splash Planet is open Monday through Sunday. The center’s hours vary among day. Additionally, Ray’s Splash Planet operates on different hours or is closed on a variety of holidays. So, be sure to check out Ray’s Splash Planet’s website, or give them a call before visiting.
Charlotte Water Filtration to Ray’s Splash Planet is an 8-minute, 3.8-mile drive via I-277 N.